This is probably not your first rodeo with Turmeric or Curcumin but it is something that many struggle to make taste good without a lot of effort. Over at Squeeze Dried, we tweaked it to maximize benefits and taste.
If you haven’t heard about Turmeric or Curcumin before, it is one of the hottest trends on social media and the health community. With the all the incredible natural benefits, that are centered around turmeric, we wanted to kick it up a notch with some added ingredients in Squeeze Dried Orange Turmeric. Here is the low down on turmeric and all amazing benefits!
Benefits of Turmeric
- Decrease Swelling & Inflammation
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Relieve Headaches
- Promote Healthy Digestion
- Ease Nausea
- Rejuvenates Skin
Curcumin is the main compound found in Turmeric that gives it that amazing color and anti-inflammatory benefits. Squeeze Dried Orange Turmeric concentrates on the 95% curcuminoids that we use in our Orange Turmeric Sticks to keep those amazing benefits of fresh turmeric while combining it with ginger, black pepper and orange.
Since orange season is officially here, why not make the most of it for the relaxing mornings with minimal effort. Squeeze Dried Orange Turmeric is the perfect combination of vitamin C and beta-carotene, healing ginger, natural turmeric with 95% curcuminoids, black pepper for quicker absorption and a little milk makes this drink look like gold. Don’t forget to spice up this recipe with a little bit of fresh orange zest and a little honey for taste.
- 1 cup of coconut, almond or regular milk
- 1 tsp of orange zest
- 1 packet of Squeeze Dried Orange Turmeric
- A splash of honey (optional)
- A pinch of cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, combine orange zest, Squeeze Dried Orange Turmeric and a milk of your choice. Whisk together and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Pick out your favorite mug, pour in the mixture.
- Taste and add honey and cinnamon to flavor. Relax and enjoy!